Wednesday, June 27, 2007

They call me "Matty One-Tooth"

I keep hearing the words "he got his first tooth!". Not entirely sure what all the fuss is about. I know there's something different going on with my lower jaw - I keep sticking out my tongue to feel what's going on there. Maybe it's a "tooth"?

Also, people keep sticking their fingers in my mouth, and I'm not entirely sure that this is a good thing. I mean, I'm all in favor of my fingers going in my mouth, and anything else that I think is small enough, but why does everybody else think they should stick their fingers in my mouth. Don't they have mouths of their own?

[Editors note: No pictures yet, because it just barely broke through the gum. Looks like the top two front teeth aren't far behind.]

In other news, Mom & Dad made their first call to Poison Control. Very exciting! Wasn't anything too bad - I was taking apart a humidifier that was sitting in the corner of their room since Dad had his cold last week and I found some funny smelling stuff (Vicks Vapor something) in a tiny cup inside the humidifier. And like I said - I'm all in favor of sticking small things in my mouth. Boy, did that ever taste bad! Fortunately, I spilled most of it on my shirt, and there was only a tiny bit left anyway, so no harm done to me. (Poison Control said I'd need to have gotten a whole teaspoon before anyone should worry.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home