Monday, January 29, 2007

News Flash: Feet discovered at ends of legs!


Stop the presses! I recently made an amazing discovery: There are feet at the end of my legs! Will the wonders never cease?

It was a great day. Dad had put me on the changing table to do something or another (he claims that I'd soiled my diaper but I never saw any proof...), and suddenly I saw these things flying around in the air above me. Naturally, I displayed my cat-like reflexes and grabbed ahold of them, only to discover that they were attached to the end of my legs!

I already knew that I had knees - I'd been grabbing them for awhile, and using them while I'm on my tummy to try to scoot around (no luck there yet). But now here's these things down below the knees?!? Well, I'm not one to argue, and as you can see from the picture, I'm not one to let go either. If those guys are available, I'm grabbing them! I think they might be what I'm standing on when I practice standing, but frankly, I'm not sure since I can't look down or else I lose my balance. Maybe they're useful for something other than just grabbing with my hands?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home