Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hi! My name is Matthew


Hi! My name is Matthew Brann. Thank you for coming to see me.



I was born yesterday, September 8th, 2006, at 11:40 pm. Sure, it was a week late, but I've got all my parts in working order, and am told I'm cute as a button. My parents tell me that that means I'm an exact combination of Dad (the procrastinator) and Mom (the perfectionist).

Tale 'o the tape?
Weight: 9 lbs, 9 oz
Length: 21 3/4 inches

The nursery staff is a bunch of comedians. When they saw me, after they finished ooh-ing and ahh-ing over how cute I was, they said that two-month old babies were down the hall. Hah!

Well, it's been a trying couple of days, so that's all I've got to say for now. Please come back and see me in a couple days - I'm sure I'll have more to say soon. Also, be sure to check out the "Photo Album" link over on the right side. That takes you over to Flickr, where you can see a bunch more photos of me. Because it's all about me!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you *are* cute as a button, Matt. And that's coming from me, for I'm pretty cute too!
--Link.

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy!!! Congratulations Wendy and Dave!! Welcome to the wonderful world of boys.....

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew is beautiful and has a great Biblical name! All of us back home are so happy for you guys. God Bless and enjoy your beautiful son!

Denny & Stefene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home