Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Stick

You ever get a really good stick?
Itchy has.
(Itchy is my dog, in case you've forgotten)
[Ed: Matty renamed Josie to Itchy for some reason]
She had a good one the other day, and I watched her for a little while.
And then I figured - Hey! Josie and I do a lot of the same things. We play tug-of-war with a rope, we throw the frisbee, we run around the yard yelping like crazy people, why not chew on sticks together too? So I gave it a try.


It wasn't bad. I used a little one, since I don't have long teeth like Josie. But it was definitely a good stick.


[Ed: inspired by an item from one of our favorite books: If Only You Knew How Much I Smell You - True portraits of dogs, by Valerie Shaff and Roy Blount Jr.]

Good stick.
Got a good stick.
A real
good
Stick.
Getting all the good
Out of this good
Stick
That's in
This
good
Stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home