Monday, September 08, 2008

Russian Rumors 1 - I Love Choo-Choos!!!


Quick note to start off my blogging from Russia (on my birthday, no less!).

I LOVE CHOO CHOOS!!!!!!

And by extension, I love Moscow. It seems like everywhere we go, we're taking a choo-choo, and on the really good trips, TWO choo-choos! (And on the really bad trips that leave Dad in a bad mood and staring at his map a lot, three or four choo-choos...) The best part is when they pull into the station. First there's the big wind coming, and then I can hear it, then the headlights, and then the actual train! That's when I start bouncing out of my stroller, yelling "'nother one! 'nother choo-choo!" just in case anybody on the platform missed the train's arrival (and speaks English).

Other than the choo-choos, Moscow seems like any other big city, with lots of flowers. I'm in my stroller a lot of the time, but when I get out and run around, I always make sure to stop and smell them. And chase the pigieons, of course.

I should be back with more soon - need to tell you about my birthday, assuming Mom & Dad have something good up their sleeves. And we fly to St. Petersburg tomorrow evening, so if nothing else, I'll have another airplane ride to talk about! Maybe I'll try to figure out which I like better - airplanes or choo-choos?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home