Friday, March 07, 2008

My Calamity-Filled Life

You might think from reading my little stories here that I have a pretty good life. Heck - there are even pictures showing me having a pretty good life. Going to the zoo. Going to China.

But let me tell you - there are a heck of a lot of little calamities in my life too. Which I've been trying to point out to Mom and Dad here lately, but they just don't seem to be getting it. Maybe I'm trying too hard?

Is this making any sense? Let me try a few examples?

- Dropping some cereal over the side of the tray on my high chair. "Uh-oh"
- Putting on my shirt. "Uh-oh"
- Taking off my shirt. "Uh-oh"
- Petting Josie (the dog) too hard. "Uh-oh"
- Walking through the front door. "Uh-oh".
- Standing up under the kitchen table and bonking my head. "Uh-oh".
- Eating a blueberry. "Uh-oh"
- Finishing my milk. "Uh-oh"

You see what I mean? It's tough being me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home