Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Sunday Spud has moved!

47 weeks in and we're running out of the free storage over at Flickr. Man, those guys are cheapskates! What kind of world have I been born into? Isn't there supposed to be free e-mail, free blogging, and free photo galleries as far as the eye can see?

Thank goodness for Google. If you click on the Sunday Spud links over to the right, they'll take you to the new home of the Sunday Spud.

Dad says that he'll get all my old (non-Sunday Spud) pictures moved over there when he gets a chance. Mom advises against holding your breath on that one, though I'm not entirely sure what she means by that. I haven't tried holding my breath yet - I wonder what that'll feel like?

Dad chimes back in to say that he'll at least get new pictures of my adventures online at Google/PicasaWeb here soon. Mom didn't have any comments about breathing on that one, so I guess you can breathe however you like.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Spudnick,
Don't you pay any attention to "them" just keep breathing.
Auntie Iris and Gwynneth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home